Google is hands down the easiest way to drive clients to a law firm.
96% of people seeking legal advice use a search engine.
74% of consumers visit a law firm’s website to take action.
So you may be wondering why you're not getting more leads from the Internet? The problem is, every law firm knows this and invests heavily into their website and SEO.
People no longer care about “10 Reasons to Hire an Attorney”. You have to give them something that positions you as a thought leader, expert and authority. Examples of these include:
- In depth guides and videos – “What to do When Arrested for Your First X”
- Case studies – “How to Beat Your First DUI Arrest”
- Infographics – “Visual Guide to Getting a Divorce”
Prove you’re the expert and why you’re worth $300/hour.
Why should someone hire you instead of a competitor?
Secure and optimize profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube and update them weekly with content that educates, informs and helps people. People are looking for information online so give them something that leads back to you! Answer questions on Avvo and add the question and answer to your Facebook page.
Tweet the question on Twitter and link the answer back to your website, Avvo profile or YouTube channel. Share your content on multiple platforms and make it easy for the 96% of people seeking legal advice online find your law firm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) and Should Ask Questions (SAQ's)
FAQ videos build a strong foundation online for your law firm. FAQ videos establish you as an authority, build trust and educate.
1. Create content that speaks to a variety of audiences (Who, Why, What)
2. Create all of your content in bunches and schedule it out
3. OPTIMIZE your profiles (Avvo, Justia, Lawyers.com)
A few things EVERY lawyer should do so that they can attract more clients, generate more referrals and build a thriving practice.
1. Write a '5 things I wish my clients knew' article
2. Write out 5 FAQ's and answer them
3. Write out 5 SAQ's and answer them
4. Share testimonials
5. Share awards & recognitions
6. Share other lawyers content!
7. RECORD videos